VISIT AT THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ART


VISIT AT THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS OF MONTREAL - November 2017 -
By Bernard Bujold- 
It was a time when my home was decorated in western style, when I attended the world of horse and I collected Rémington art... 
If I changed my life and fashion decoration, I continue to enjoy the western spirit and I wanted to visit the exhibition of the Museum of Fine Arts of Montreal: "ONCE UPON A TIME... THE WESTERN"; a new frontier in Art and Film. 
Lovers of western movies will adore the exhibition of the Museum of Fine Arts and one could even say that this presentation would fit very well in a film festival like Cannes or elsewhere...
Unfortunately for me, only one Remington sculpture and it is not the most beautiful of his work! 
Good visit at the museum ... 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME